Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phoenix>Detroit>NYC>Barcelona

And so it begins... After a relaxing and fun weekend in vegas with friends and loved ones for Carver's wedding, I am ready for this next adventure to begin. No more time will be spent stressing over the details: The house has been prepared for the sub-letter, the travel arrangements set, new songs learned. And I've addressed and wrestled to the ground the other last minute concerns and responsibilities that creep into your mind as one prepares to leave the country for three months.

I depart with few expectations: have heard the good and the bad (and the comparisons to Costa Concordia/Titanic/Gilligan's Island) and am just excited for this opportunity and will experience this with wide eyes (one of which focused diligently on the life boats).

I am grateful for the love and support I have received (especially you Kimberly) and the many words of encouragement. I promise to make the most of this!

No comments: