Friday, June 1, 2012

6/1/12 day 37: At Sea

Another quiet sea day to catch up on sleep, play guitar, write emails, read, hit the gym, and then play. I'm starting to like these days more and more. I think everyone needed some relaxing after St Petersburg. Even the guests were saying how exhausting it was. Some folks did three tours one day: a morning and afternoon excursion and then the ballet that evening (which I heard was amazing). Never been a big ballet guy, but I suppose if u are going to see it, u might as well see the best. It's like eating a Philly cheese steak in Philly... It's just better there.

Speaking of cheese steaks, just heard on the news that today is national donut day. Reason #28 why I miss America... So, today only, Krispy Kreme and Dunkin are offering free donuts, seriously. Mmmmm, donuts.

No comments: