Saturday, June 23, 2012

6/23/12 day 59: Tallinn, Estonia

Raining sheets today! No bike tour for me this time Estonia! Burn me once, shame on you. Shame me twice, I'll burn you. Burn me three times, Please, stop burning me.... Or something like that. Left the ship with my friend Chris who disappeared into the rain in search of a supermarket. I thought he was nuts and I chose to stay at the little cafe/souvenir shop at the end of the pier that offered coffee and free wifi. One thorough soaking in Estonia is enough for me.

I added a couple tunes to the repertoire this afternoon: Promises" by Clapton, "Hallelujah" by Cohen, and "American Pie" by McLean. Then I ran my fastest mile yet (8:57) at the gym. Thats 8 hours and 57 minutes, by the way.

Quiet in the club tonight. I think everyone is eager to get a full day in St. Petersburg tomorrow. Sadly we have to advance our clocks an hour as well. Time to call a night and get ready for a 7 AM wake up.

No comments: