Sunday, October 26, 2014

10/26/14 day 19: FRA>JFK>BOS

We did gain an hour for daylight savings and we all manually entered the new time, however, when I woke up at 6:23am I realized it was too light to be so early. Set my phone to automatically detect time zone and it moved forward an hour. We were planning on leaving at 7:30 for Frankfurt airport (3 hr drive). I checked the TV, 723am. I went downstairs and asked the woman at breakfast, 7:23am. SHIT!

Went upstairs and knocked on Peter and Jeff's doors and we sprung into action. Peters door was actually unlocked so I walked in and told him the situation. Jeff at least had his door locked. Safety first kids.

Out the door 30 minutes later at 8am, and arrived (thanks to my lead foot) right on time at 10:45am. In the car, it went from silent reflection to gut busting laughter. These tours are always so much fun and it's great to travel with good friends. We laughed our asses off about funny moments on tour and set our eyes upon the horizon; January tour...

4 hr layovers are no fun, regardless of which airport u r on. At least I was back on American soil and could snack on IPA and chicken wings.

Another tour in the books. Excited for what the future holds. Thanks for reading the blog. Tune in again in January.



No comments: