Thursday, July 12, 2012

7/12/12 day 78: At Sea

Played my last sets this evening and said my goodbyes to guests. This cruise felt like it lasted forever for some reason. I now only have two more 7 day cruises to St. Petersburg and then I am home. I am starting to get excited for sure. Starting to line up my fall schedule including both a new TSR album release and a new BC cd or originals.

Speaking of CDs, my new CD "La Belle Époque" is going over great with guests on the ship. Have you heard it yet!? It's got "Sign your name" and "boys of summer" as well as some other great tracks. It's not up on iTunes (royalties are too expensive) so get it on www.cdbaby.com or Phoenix friends can pick up a copy at Stinkweeds. I only printed a couple hundred so get your copy today!

In other news, watched Hunger Games today. I hope the book is better. I gave it a 6. Can't wait to get back to the states and go to the movies! I hear the Avengers is dope.

My boy Liam is heading home tomorrow to Scotland. Safe travels amigo. The posse won't be the same without your antics. Remember, it ain't a unicorn unless it's got a horn.

No comments: