Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7/25/12 day 91: Helsinki, Finland

Super chill day today. I had IPM so I wasn't going far regardless. Did my rounds, hit the gym, watched a movie and played my sets. All went well. My super fans appeared and requested their Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, and Paul Simon. And before I knew it, the set was done. Already saying my goodbyes to friends in the crew, packing my clothes, and getting mentally prepared to return to civilian life. It's been a lot of fun, a ton of work, and very rewarding in its own way. Everyone wants to know when my next contract is, and I honestly don't know when it'll be. I only know it won't be this year. It's time to get back to phx and regroup, refocus on my original material, spend time with loved ones (including my dog in Massachusetts) and HAVE A NIGHT OFF. What an experience though. Amazing, really. Gonna really enjoy my last day on this ship.

1 comment:

Joey J. said...

Wow, what a trip man. Glad that you had the chance to have this experience!