Sunday, July 1, 2012

6/30/12 day 66: At Sea

Not much at all to report today. Was awakened by waves slapping against the hull. It sounds like someone banging on an empty oil drum w a crowbar. Spent a very chill day watching Sci-Fi movies, napping, gym-ing, and eating. I like our days at sea. It's almost like a day off, except I still work at night. When this is all done, I'll have performed 90 nights in a row. The most consecutive nights I've played before this experience was
14 and I thought I was hot shit. This is a whole new level. My voice feels great though, its experiencing no fatigue which is surprising. Really looking forward to this upcoming cruise. We are heading to some tiny Norwegian towns and I'll spend about 5 days north of the arctic circle. So cool. Satellite reception will be spotty, so Internet and phones could be down for a while. I've heard if you google the ship though you can track our progress somehow. Try googling "Seabourn Sojourn" and see what you get.

No comments: