Saturday, July 21, 2012

7/21/12 day 87: Tallinn, Estonia

Took the charter bus into town after our Mexican inspired lunch menu today. Maybe they I know I'm leaving and are trying to prepare me? Either way, made a chicken burrito Chipotle would be proud of. I was with my buddy Etienne from South Africa and he knew of a good beer garden with lots of Estonian brews and I was totally game. So we just chilled, enjoyed a beer, rapped, used the free wifi, and then headed back to the ship. Super chill.

I had a full schedule of music tonight. And in between chatting up the new guests, I didn't really have a proper break. The sets went well though and I am starting to develop a fan club already. I tell ya, James Taylor is bringing the people together. My song list is pretty chubby now, so I can usually entertain the vast majority of artist and song requests. Dropped "Shelter" and "Long Way Home" into the performance tonight. Haven't rocked those jams in a long time. Felt good.

Moving our clocks forward again tonight, so I called it a night right after my set basically. Gotta rest these pipes.

No comments: