Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7/3/12 day 69: At Sea

All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.All work and no play makes Brian a dull boy.

Just kidding. I'm definitely not having a "Shining" moment. Had a super chill day though. Eat, sleep, gym, eat, play music, eat, sleep... The light is really disorienting. We are officially above the arctic circle, the land of the midnight sun. This pic was taken at 12:30 at night. The air is cold and clean. The sky is pink and light blue. There are
jagged snow capped peaks off to the east. It's really beautiful.

Tomorrow we celebrate July 4th. I'll be participating in the big show by singing some John Denver. Apparently there is a country theme. Don't you know? Everyone in the states listens to country music on July 4th!? That's what you get when a Brit organizes July 4th. I tried to tell them but why ask an American musician what the tunes should be? I give up. I better be allowed to wear my cowboy shirts then.

No comments: