Friday, May 11, 2012

5/12/12 day 17: Lisbon, Portugal

1400 hours
Had a righteous night sleep! Maybe the first since I got here. I feel much better. I just did a major walk of Lisbon. So far so good. It's got a cool vibe. Busy pedestrian walkways with shops. Cable cars buzzing around. Street musicians wailing away. Apparently all the cool dudes rock one dreadlock... It's a unique look. We walked up this park and got a cool view of the port. Walked back down into a little shopping area and grabbed a tall cup of America in the form of a Starbucks. It's wrong on a variety of levels, but at least they have free wifi. As we speak, the ship is getting new passengers and startin today we make our way north... This is the "Celtic Sojourn" cruise route. Next stop is Porto, I think.... I don't even know what day it is... More later. Gonna order another skinnymochalattefrappucinocaramelgrande.

No comments: