Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5/14/12 day 19: La Caruna, Spain

Pics: putting green on deck 11, view of the patio, sunset as we sail from Spain.

Today was quiet. I had in-port manning which meant I couldn't go ashore to check out the city. It was pretty overcast today. We have been lucky for the last little bit; it's been sunny and nice since Italy last week. I chilled on the ship, did some scouting out of new places (like the putting green), and watched "other guys" with Ferrell and wahlberg. Funny stuff. Also relearned "the wedding song." was having some requests for Peter Paul and Mary. Played some good sets this evening too. Had a good crowd for the last set. Had them singing Hey Jude with me. Met a nice couple from Germany who were surprised by my accent (or lack there of). Always love hearing that!

After the set there was a crew movie in the grand salon which is the theater were all the major shows happen (I play in the Club or "da Club" as I like to refer to it).

Tomorrow we are at sea. Headed due north for Cork Ireland.

No comments: