Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/3/13 day 2: Copenhagen

Uneventful flights today. Managed to probably get close to 6 hours of sleep on the first leg. Watched Lincoln, had chicken curry, then crashed out. It was great.

Copenhagen airport is just as you would expect: clean. Angular. Non-threatening. The maps on the wall are clear. Everyone speaks better English than you. It's so logical, you move throughout the building as if you do it everyday. The energy is focused, but not frantic.

As we slice through modest suburbs towards the city, the sun shines brightly in a sky of milky blue. I'm glad I packed layers. I'm gonna need it.

Many many thanks to my awesome hostess Nanna for putting me up for the night, demystifying some of my upcoming travel AND getting me a featured spot at a really hip open mic next Thursday at Cafe Retro. Nanna (Larsen) is a great musician here in town. Check out her music.

I'm proud of myself for making it all the way to 10pm! Jet lag can kiss my åss!

Tomorrow it's off to Odense. Night.

No comments: